Thursday, October 2, 2008

Long days revealed

It has been a long day, primarily because it has been a long week. The fatigue from each day lingers on into the next making the day seem worse than the last, culminating into a loooong week. It's sad that I feel this way on Thursday...apathy. Apathy on Thursday quickly turns to lethargy on Friday, but ultimatly sets you up for a fairly relaxing weekend...given you aren't so lethargic that you have to work on Saturday to catch up.

It's month end...the time when my computer desktop fills with files, and my physical desktop fills with print offs of the same files. Luckily (sarcasm) every person in the office finishes their month end before me. Not because they are faster, I just carry the torch after they are done. Other people carry the torch as well, I'm just the only one here with torch duty and I'll tell ya, it sucks. Happy hour tonight...can't.

No comments: