Sunday, July 14, 2013

July 13th, 2013 pt3


No food photos to update, as I left my phone in the hostel.  Andy and I took a gondola ride up to the top of the mountains, then hike further up into oblivion!  Fantastic walk!  We came down the mountain and had some Mexican food in new town.  

Unfortunately we had to cut dinner early because Andrew has come down with some bad altitude sickness.  He's crashed out in bed and I'm hanging in the dining room trading stories with the other hostelers.

One thing to note is that Community Hostel in Quito is really great. Our bunk ages have been interesting and very social.  All of the amenities are great and the $2.50 breakfast is better than what I can cook, and I am awesome at cooking breakfast!

Well, more photos to come!  Andy and I are out for another adventure tomorrow, and the third amigo arrives!

No comments: